Everyone's well. Meggie is in "rest time" in her room. She must be playing a game, because she's crooning, "I win! I win! Hooray! I win!" Somehow she always wins.
Laurel is at the tail end of her nap. She had solid foods for the first time yesterday! Loves it. I'm making her baby food. I made Meggie's too. It's so, so easy. And cheap. You just mix it up in your blender and then freeze it in ice cube trays. Each cube is about an ounce. So easy. Tonight, green beans. Mmmmmmm.
Here's a look at banana-eating:



And since we didn't know nothin' 'bout no blogs back then:
Meggie digs into solid food at 6 months.
And since we didn't know nothin' 'bout no blogs back then:
Meggie digs into solid food at 6 months.Why is it bluish, you ask? That camera, which is no longer with us, was dying. All the pictures from that time make up Meggie's blue period.
No comments:
Post a Comment