Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Superlative

Too tired for lucid prose.

Best thing about the weather: Constant sound of running water (as melting snow makes its way into the valley).

Best explanation for misbehaving (at least today): "But I have to take her passie out of her mouth, Mom, because she has to be able to smile at me when I tickle her."

Best sound: A tie between the above statement and "Mama, Mama!" (accompanied by pudgy little arms waving in the air). I don't think she really knows I'm "Mama," but she definitely knows that if you wave your arms and say "Mama," "The One Who Brings Milk and Changes Diapers" comes running.

Best picture:














Best Web site: WikiSky. You provide your location on the map. It provides a map of the sky. Sounds like a good deal to me. (Click the little bubble that shows the time to enter your location.)

Best thing about hauling the trash cans down the hill: Standing in the driveway, looking at the stars.

Best surprise: Perfectly timed package from Michele. Best books arriving at the best possible time.

All the best,

No comments: