To mark the start of summer tomorrow, I'll share some of Meggie's recent photos. We got her a very simple digital camera. I was in the photo section to buy wet film for a point-and-shoot she found around the house. But I found that the price of the film would've been the same as the most basic, kid-proof digital camera in the store. Her camera is virtually unbreakable but is low-res and has no flash (something I don't mind in the car when she's snapping away).
Eventually she'll get a better camera, after she learns how to care for this one.
Here are some of her pictures:




And I thought I'd share this. You know how all the experts say that adults should lower themselves to eye level when talking to kids, right? This must be why. See how big and scary I look from a child's perspective. Sheesh!
1 comment:
Great pics! Meggie may be a photographer one day. You do look big and scary from down there!
love Auntie Linda
Post a Comment