Went to a local restaurant we had not tried before. Sort of like the Ratskeller, but with an outdoor eating area. It was pretty good. But I'm not sure it lived up to Ratskeller standards. Due for another Ratskeller visit soon, because we haven't been there since it was taken over by Kloster Andechs--the Andechs Monestary. We'll see what kind of hospitality the monks can manage. We have high hopes!
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Eight!
Alan and I have been married for eight years now. Our anniversary came last week, but he was away for work, so we waited till this weekend to celebrate.
Went to a local restaurant we had not tried before. Sort of like the Ratskeller, but with an outdoor eating area. It was pretty good. But I'm not sure it lived up to Ratskeller standards. Due for another Ratskeller visit soon, because we haven't been there since it was taken over by Kloster Andechs--the Andechs Monestary. We'll see what kind of hospitality the monks can manage. We have high hopes!
Most outings for us are family affairs. Ice cream for a celebratory occasion.
Went to a local restaurant we had not tried before. Sort of like the Ratskeller, but with an outdoor eating area. It was pretty good. But I'm not sure it lived up to Ratskeller standards. Due for another Ratskeller visit soon, because we haven't been there since it was taken over by Kloster Andechs--the Andechs Monestary. We'll see what kind of hospitality the monks can manage. We have high hopes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVARSARY! I love celebrating with ice cream too! vanilla is my fav.
love,mom
HAPPY 8TH ANNIVERSARY Alan and Heather! And many more...
love Linda, Leslie and Janess.
Wow, eight years already. Seems like just yesterday we were all out on the Elks' lanai waiting for the sunset . . . Happy A-Day
Dad
Happy anniversary!
Post a Comment