Just got back from trick-or-treating. Whew!
When I made this Tinkerbell costume three years ago--the last time I made one--I thought to myself that a homemade costume would hold up well and could be reused. It has been a part of the playtime dress-up repertoire
ever since. Laurel requested to wear this specific "costoon" for Halloween this year. Yay! We spruced it up with some new light-up Tinkerbell wings.

Meggie asked to be Belle from Disney's "Beauty and the Beast." Even if I had had the time, I don't think I could have made anything that was remotely recognizable as Belle. So, instead, I let the good folks at the Disney Store do what they do so well. :o)

Got a shot of this pumpkin while we were out trick-or-treating. Alan, took this picture for you. :o)
love to all.
1 comment:
Happy Halloween!!! Go Cubs! Thanks, Alan!
love Linda, Leslie and Janess
Post a Comment