Obviously, it's no one's favorite thing to work on the weekends.
But I did see a pretty good facsimile of the King of Rock-n-Roll at my work event today.
And between church and work I got to take the girls to our favorite local pool. Public pools are something Germany does admirably well. Even small towns have at least one pool, usually two--one indoor and one outdoor. In this city, almost every neighborhood has an excellently maintained affordable pool, with a children's area, slides, steam room...the works. The girls worked on their swimming and were so good. We really had a relaxing time.
This is going to be a busy week, with another evening work event (sadly, no Elvis) and the violin recital on Thursday.
I'll be sure to blog the recital.
And speaking of blogging, I'm just going to skip the end if the Venice trip--blogwise. It was great, it was fun and it was an archipelago. And if you go, you should take a short trip to Padua and visit Giotto's Scrovegni Chapel. Totally worthwhile. But that's about all I've got to say about Venice. I'm moving on, so I can blog the Southeast and our travels with Grandma Grace...at least before Christmas. :o)
Love to all,
No comments:
Post a Comment