Saturday, February 11, 2012

Home

I have to apologize for being a bad blogger.

But lately life has been so busy that we haven't found the time.

Most importantly, Alan came home from his deployment almost exactly one month ago.

We had seen him off in the old-fashioned way, and we welcomed him home in the old-fashioned way--at the train station.

Alan back at home with his girls. We are so grateful to be together again.

I am going to Hawaii tomorrow (rather, I should say I'm starting to go, because it's going to take two days). And while I'm there, I'll have more time to catch up on some blogging.

The girls are doing well! They are both working very hard at their swimming. Laurel is *almost* at the unaided swimming stage. Meggie is working on butterfly and front crawl. Meggie has a violin recital for "Fasching" (German Carnival, which is a HUGE deal around here). Laurel is really enjoying her kindergarten class. :o)

Hope all is well where you are.

love,

No comments: