Saturday, April 11, 2015

Back on the blog (with hula video)

Hello, everyone.  It is spring here in Arizona, which means gardening, swimming and sneezing.  The girls are both struggling with allergies this season.

We are keeping busy.  Alan is busy with work and the Air Force Reserves as usual, and I graduate from law school this May.  Yay!  The girls are busy doing kenpo,...


... playing music, and dancing hula.

I need to process the video from the last music recital and upload that.  But I am trying to work with my old blogger template (which I stubbornly refused to change) to allow higher quality video.  Here is my first attempt in the form of video from today's hula exhibition at a local children's fair.  

The girls had a really good time and enjoyed showing off what they've learned. We are fortunate that we have a true kumu hula teaching here in our town.  The girls really enjoy learning from her.

Without further ado, aloha!





love to all,

-h

P.S.  I would like to blog a little something once a week...  Will I make it?  Or will I finally be able to embrace Facebook?  Hmmm.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My, how the girls have grown! Congratulations on your graduation in May!