Consider this our yard update. Nature did most of the work. Some of these plants just popped up on their own. The wildflowers came from a seed mix we tossed out. And the grass, oh the grass, that was Alan's hard work. I can take no credit.
Bottom of driveway
___________________
Top of driveway
I said to Alan about this patch: "Hey, itsn't it neat how in that area the pink flowers predominate? Everywhere else, they're very dispersed." I was about to air my theories about soil alkalinity and water run-off when Alan said, "Oh yeah. When I sowed over there, I forgot to shake the bag." Alan says I think to much. What could he mean by that? I've been wracking my brain about it. ;o)
___________________
Random wildfloweriness
Random wildfloweriness
The elusive forget-me-not? I'm not sure. You be the judge. Tell me if you think it's the forget-me-not... or not.












1 comment:
Seriously, click the link under the forget-me-not photo. It shows other pictures of forget-me-nots. I want to know if you think this is the forget-me-not or not not not! :o)
Post a Comment