Hello, all. I hope the run-up to your holiday festivities is going well!
Just a quick update. Alan's parents arrive from Alabama later today! We're very excited.
Alan likes his job, and I like mine. This week was my final 32-hour week for a while. I'm returning to three-day weeks for the foreseeable future. Although I really enjoy my work, the wee tot seems to be happiest when I work three days.
Meggie's doing well. She has reached a new level of the "terrible twos." She wants to do everything for herself and in her own way. Ninety percent of her proclamations consist of "my do it," "Meggie do it self," and "No want it."
It's annoyingly warm here right now. All the snow on our driveway has turned into ice. Alan and I have both taken our skids on it. Yesterday, he went out to retrieve the trash cans from the roadside. I could see him in the dark, gyrating and waving his arms around. After he came back up the hill, I asked him, "Were you dancing or falling?" He scowled at me and said, "Well I wasn't dancing."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment