So here's our little painter. Yes, that is a tear under her eye. I don't remember what the issue was. She has a surprising number of grievances stored up for a two year old. Yesterday, as I was putting her down for her nap, her last words were about an incident the day before in which Alan had been forced to confiscate her cup of Cheezits at nursery school. She had been throwing a fit, refusing to let him hold the crackers so she wouldn't drop them while climbing out of her chair. Yesterday, as I put her blanket over her, she cried, "My snack!" I said, "You'll have a snack at school after your nap." "No," she said, "Daddy take it."Sunday, February 19, 2006
Picasso
So here's our little painter. Yes, that is a tear under her eye. I don't remember what the issue was. She has a surprising number of grievances stored up for a two year old. Yesterday, as I was putting her down for her nap, her last words were about an incident the day before in which Alan had been forced to confiscate her cup of Cheezits at nursery school. She had been throwing a fit, refusing to let him hold the crackers so she wouldn't drop them while climbing out of her chair. Yesterday, as I put her blanket over her, she cried, "My snack!" I said, "You'll have a snack at school after your nap." "No," she said, "Daddy take it."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment