Today two people said to me, "You must be busy, because you sure aren't blogging.” It’s true. We are busy. And I haven’t been blogging. So, in order to make up for my lameness, I’m posting this video synopsis of February 2008.
We follow a simple rhythm. The children sleep, wake up and play until they fall asleep again. The weather gets warm and melts the snow. We slosh. The weather gets cold and glazes the ground with ice. We slide.
Alan has been working hard at his job and in the Reserves. I’ve been working (slowly) on my business, building a Web site, forming an LLC and establishing my first commercial bank account. My ducks are in a row, but they’re not yet swimming. Now that payments have a destination, I hope to launch the site soon.
But enough of that.
February found us happy and well. And for that we feel deeply blessed. We hope the month found you the same.
We’ve got big trips planned in the spring: Hawaii at the end of March (just the girls and me), and the Southeast (all of us) for the entirety of April.
But until then, here in Alaska:
2 comments:
Laurel is getting so big!
Thanks for letting me into your life (via blog). What a great way to keep up across the miles or across town!!
Post a Comment