Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Back from Bellows

We had a wonderful time at Bellows! The girls enjoyed playing at the beach. And I enjoyed the constant sound of wind and waves. It was lovely. We go back on Friday. I was lucky to get four nights on such short notice during our spur-of-the-moment trip to Hawaii.

Driving home to Mom's on the H3 is always enjoyable. Much of the highway is at tree level, so you have a sensation of flying through a forest canopy.

I used to hate driving in Hawaii, because the low speed limits frustrated me. Doing 55 on the interstate (yes, it's an interstate :o) ) felt like conversing in Special English. But now that I have two little passengers in the back, I like the fact that everyone is driving moderately. I guess I'm losing speed.

For a good bit of our trip home, I was next to a dump truck that had the words "God be the judge" painted across the back. I suppose it's an alternative to "How's my driving?"

More later. In the meantime, a few pictures.
___________________

The Megster and Nanang hang out on Easter.




No comments: