Thursday, July 31, 2008

Pops

We had such a good time with Pops. We were sad to see him leave. But we will see him, Momma G., my dad and our SoCal relatives when we do our tri-state tour (Alabama, Florida, Southern California) in September. We can hardly wait. Meggie keeps saying, "Can we go today?" I tell her it'll be five weeks. The next day she asks, "Can we go today?" And I say, "No, it's in a little less than five weeks." And the next day she asks...

It rained a lot while Pops was here. But you know how that goes:


There was no preventing this:



And just because I haven't posted many flower pictures this summer:




They've gotten awufully bushy. Time to thin out the wildflowers.

Miscellanea:

The girls had fun at Chuck E. Cheese today, enjoying the fruits of Meggie's summer labor:


This is what happens if you tell Meggie to "go get dressed."

Do you think this child has a princess complex? No, really. I'm serious.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

All little girls think they are Princesses! And they are!!!

love Linda