Hi, all. We landed around 3:30 p.m. and got home around 5. Our bags took a loooooooong time to come out.
We're just getting the girls to bed now and will crash soon after they do. It's been a long trip. We had such a wonderful time, though, and we miss the family and friends we visited so much.
I'll post some pictures tomorrow.
We hope all is well with you.
Much love,
-h
P.S.--Despite a rocky, screaming, flailing start this morning at 4 a.m., Laurel did much better on the Cali-Alaska leg than on the Alabama-Cali leg. Alan and I did not spend hours holding her while she wailed in the galley this time. And there was no Laurel Vesuvius that had to be cleaned up with wads of paper towels and a can of complimentary club soda. All in all, I think the girls did very well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment