Hi, all. Hope you're doing well. Alan has off tomorrow, and through a fluke schedule change, so do I. So, it's more studying for Alan and a trip to Lowe's for Meggie and me. Doing more home projects this weekend. Did a lot of sewing last night. Still more to do. Going to do some painting and picture-hanging in the next couple of days. I wonder if we'll ever feel moved in here? I can't wait till Alan is done with his exam. He studies at all hours, even at 3 a.m. Exam is at the end of February, so it's the final stretch for him.
Meggie's doing well. She is walking when her hand is being held. Oddly, she's less likely to walk if you hold both hands, because then she wants to be carried. But if you just hold one, she'll walk.
Sunday, January 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment