Hi, everyone. Thanks for all the posts below. I, too am Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse. Must mean I'm on some kind of spiritual journey.
Alan should be finishing up his test right about now. He'll get results in June.Meggie and I stayed home while he was testing, because he needed to focus on what he was doing instead of thinking about how he had to get to the nursery school on time. But it's done now, so I will work for a couple of days.
Meggie and I made a fun trip to Wal-Mart yesterday. Meggie got a table and some chairs. Unfortunately the chairs are still a little high for her. They're from age 2, and her little feet don't touch the floor when she sits. She still enjoys them, though. She got her first crayons too. I made a discovery about washable crayons (you probably knew this, but I didn't), they're not just washable but water soluble, and they dissolve in your mouth. I didn't try it, but Meggie did, and I can attest to the fact that at least the red and the purple crayons are very easily dissolved when you suck on them. Ack.
Hope all is well where you are!
Thursday, February 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment