Sunday, February 20, 2005

Strange...

I don't normally do quizzes, but I went to bluepyramid.org and did the state quiz, and it turns out I'm Alaska. Go figure. Try it yourself and tell us who you are. :o)

Meggie is in bed. Whew! What a day today.


You're Alaska!

You're big, bulky, and extremely wild. At the same time, you're rather
cold and standoffish, even a loner of sorts. Taming you may be one of the last great
quests of the people who do manage to find you or even seek you out. So many of them
just want to plunder you for what you have of value, but there are a few, the ones
who will stick with you, that truly value your rugged remoteness. As long as no one
is spilling stuff on you, you are truly beautiful.



Take the State Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.

7 comments:

GC said...

h - This the result of my quiz. I think the corn or potato question got me in Idaho. Spud you later. I'll fry the quiz again. Maybe I'll be a Californian again. Uncle Jerry

You're Idaho!
You're a real *meat-n-potatoes* kind of person, or more accurately, a potatoes-n-potatoes type. There's little else that captures your attention from sunup to sundown than farming, eating, or simply admiring the splendor of the tater. Sure, you stop to see the butterflies once in a while, or to look at rocks, but mostly you just wish they were potatoes too. **Secretly, you hold a stash of potatoes in the cellar for the time when the government comes to round them up and take them for their nefarious purposes. You will stop them!**

*I think I'm more a meat and rice kind of person. Uncle Jerry

PS I like vegetables. Isn't a tater a veggie?

** Remember, taters don't kill just eating them fried and buttered do.

PPS Actually my cholesterol is great. Your Tofu and Rice eating Uncle Jerry.

-h said...

This is getting very scientific. The questions you get depend on your answer to the previous question. Six question, each of them cuts the field of possible states in half...

Jesse said...

You're the State of Denial!You can't hear me! Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain! There's nothing to see here! These are the phrases that define your somewhat warped perception of reality. You don't question what others tell you, as long as they show you a badge of authority. You believe exactly what you're told and try not to spend too much time thinking about it in-depth. You'd probably be great friends with Britney Spears. Your state bird is the ostrich.

Jesse said...

Honest, that what it told me!
Actually the first time I took it, it said California. Thinking this was obviously wrong, I changed a some answer and notice the question change if you choose a different answer. If you don't believe me, give the following answer.

1. Do you make a good living? Yes
2. When people say "the water", what comes to mind? Anything else
3. How do you feel about the environment? It can't be more important than progress
4. What color is your collar? White
5. Do you trust the government? Without question
6. Which building means more to you? The Pentagon

See

Jesse said...

Now, the question with Manny is not if but "How Long" will it take him to answer. Since on average, it takes him 30 minutes to make up his mind and there are 6 questions, it might take a while for him to finish!

-h said...

Well, since we've got 19 comments, I might as well add one to make it an even 20! I made Alan answer the questions, and he got annoyed right before the last one. But I finally got him to answer it, and he's Alaska. I figured as much.

Jesse said...

Mila is "Indiana"!
I hack the site and got all 63 questions and answers, 2^6 -1.
I can tell you how to get te any states.

1. Do you make a good living? I don't think so.
2. Where's the Mississippi River? East, ...
3. Do you have a lot of ups and downs? Yes, ...
4. Is it getting hot in here? Yes, ...
5. Would you describe yourself as conservative? Yes
6. Do you have a lot of children? No
Arizona

1-4 Same as above.
5. Would you describe yourself as conservative? No
6. Do you sometimes blow up at others? Yes
Hawaii

1. Do you make a good living? Yes
2. When people say "the water", what comes to mind? The Alantic, ...
3. Do you wish you had more space? No,...
4. Do you consider yourself "an original"? No.
5. Do you fear hurricanes? A lot
6. Do you think your vote counts? Yes
Alabama