We're all fine. We've all been really busy, so I've been a bad blogger. I'll apologize in advance, because it'll probably get worse.
A--Working. A lot. He goes to Denver later this month for Air Force JAG training (reserves). Lots of snow plowing. And dealing with the plumbing. Leftover gift from previous occupants. They might of mentioned some of the plumbing weirdness in their disclosure packet. We'd have bought the house anyway, as would the other three parties in the race to sign on the little fixer-upper house in the valley. It's just nice to know what you have to fix up before you have to call a guy out to your house four times in the winter to thaw your pipes because they've been laid too shallow. Long story. Don't ask. I may get to it some other time.
h--Went on public radio on Jan. 2. Was pretty fun. I was a doof. Writing less than I'd like. Lots and lots and lots and lots of child appointments and play dates. Their social life is getting to be more active than mine. Must remedy... Have New Year's resolution to start going to bed before midnight. Not going well. Eh.
m*--Having mega fun at preschool. Has a new dental consultation on Friday. I think at least one of the two affected teeth will be pulled in the near future. What can you do? They're baby teeth, so it's okie dokie. She's having so much fun playing outside and in. Her friend is coming over tomorrow to make pizza with her.
l*--Laurel's ears look good! The doctor was surprised. The fluid cleared up. I've been using ear putty on her when I bathe her. The doc says the drum is a non-permeable membrane yadda yadda. But she also says that it's not known how or why fluid gets into and pools in the inner ear. So I'm stickin' to what I'm doin'.
weather--Ugh! When 6 degrees feels really warm... you know you're just coming out of a cold snap. At first Alan was hoping it'd cool down so it would stop snowing. But then... well, he repented. The school kids (even preschool) play outside if it's 0 degrees or above. They didn't play outside today... But it's 15 degrees at the house now. Comfortable again. Yay. Yeah, yeah, no comments. You get used to it.
Thursday, January 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm glad to hear the girls are doing fine. Double glad to hear Laurel's ears cleared up.
Someday, when you're not as busy (Yeah right) I'd like to hear more about your venture onto public radio!!!
Enjoy the warm snap.
too modest. i heard the broadcast and it was excellent. she sounded like she was an expert guest speaker. that's my opinion as a regular NPR listener and not as a doting mom :-)
I asked you to remind me to listen to you on the radio! I had a question all planned and everything.
Angry she didn't mark it on her not-yet-purchased-at-the-time-calendar,
Lillie
P.S. Did you record it? Can I listen.
Post a Comment