Thursday, April 10, 2008

Floribama

Hello! Having fun and staying busy in Alabama. The girls are enjoying playing outside in shorts (gasp!) in March and spending time with Grandma, PawPaw, Uncle Derrick, Aunt Kelly and cousin Spencer.

Tomorrow -- OK, in a few hours actually -- we drive to Florida.

Thought I'd post some pictures from the day we arrived.

Three peas in a pod.

"Who's driving this thing?"



Blowing smoke at Birmingham's McWane Science Center.

It was our first time and we had so much fun. I recommend it.

See you in Florida.
_____________
Added March 16:
It occurred to me, as I was looking over the blog, that I neglected to give credit to my sister-in-law Kelly, who took the very nice pictures above. :o) Spencer is such a cutie. And you may disagree, but I think that all the cousins bear a strong resemblance to each other.

No comments: