Saturday, May 03, 2008

Howdy, howdy

I'm way behind on my posting. Michele and I had a really fun time. I loved Asheville and was blown away by the beauty of the Blue Ridge Parkway. The Great Smoky Mountains National Park was incredible.

Here's a preview:


"dogwood afternoon" :o)

But before I finish blogging that trip, I suppose I should probably post the first part of our Alabama visit and Florida.

We really had a great time and got a lot done. It's wonderful to be able to make these long visits.

We got to see lots of family members and some friends today, and I'll put those pictures together and post them before we go or after we get back to Alaska. Until then, I'll put up this synopsis of the first part of our trip:



We hope all is well with you.

All our love,

-h

No comments: