Friday, November 19, 2004

Home Soon

Well, we have had such a wonderful time here in Alabama. Spent lots
of time with family. Got to see Uncle Jim and Aunt Pat in Georgia.
Also saw Uncle Charles and Aunt Sue from Florida. And of course, we
spent lots and lots of time with Momma G and Pops. Meggie has loved
it. We're sad to be leaving tomorrow, but I suppose we've got to go
home sometime. And, don't tell Alan, but we wouldn't mind seeing him
again, too. :o)

It's difficult to post pictures from here, but we've got plenty, and
I'll post them when I get home.

When I get back, there will be a few changes in everyone's routines.
I will be starting work as a copy editor (part-time) at the Anchorage
Daily News. I'm really looking forward to it. I've been "trying out"
for this position for the past few months, and I finally got final
confirmation from the big boss this week. My hours will be a little
funny, because the paper goes to press at night (2-10 p.m., three days
a week). I'll drop Meggie off at the nursery school in the afternoon,
and Alan will pick her up on the way home. It'll be less than half a
day there for her, so I'm pretty happy about that.

Well, love you all, and hope to talk with you again soon.

No comments: