Just a quick note. Want to get lots of sleep while I am working these five-day weeks. We're all fine. Alan really likes his job.
Alan and Meggie are doing well during their evenings together while I'm at work. Alan introduced her to macaroni and cheese today. She figured out pretty quickly that the cheese is the best part. She swirled each noodle around in her mouth until she had gotten all the cheese off of it. Then she jettisoned the cheeseless noodle.
Since it's cool, and since I think she'll be walking soon, Meggie is wearing her sneakers to her nursery school. She was initially unhappy about the shoes, but she has now decided that they aren't so bad after all. They make more noise when you bang your feet against things.
Just as Meggie and I are getting over this cold, Alan has come down with it. Hope he can shake faster than we have been. Love to all!
Tuesday, November 30, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment