Friday, May 20, 2005

The Force is strong with this one

Howdy, everyone. We've had a pretty good week. I hope you did too.

I'm excited because we have tickets to see "Star Wars -- Revenge of the Sith" tomorrow! Our Anchorage cousins, Suzanne and Johnny, are being wonderful and watching the Meggiroo. This is a big deal for us, because I don't think we've been to a movie theater together in over a year. Certainly not since Japan anyway. We got the tickets on fandango and are all set.

(Star Wars Fans: You can download an intergalactic translator here. You know you want to. All the cool droids are doing it. If you don't have it, you're "bantha pudu." If you know what that is you might as well download the translator, because you're clearly a fanatic.)

I tried to take Meggie's picture today. Mainly because it has been really warm and she's been wearing the cutest dresses and jumpers. This is the best I could get of her in this care bear jumper.



She wasn't all that excited about having her picture taken today. This is Meggie trying to put the cover over the lens.



And this is Meggie succeeding.



No more Meggie pictures, I guess.

So, here's a yard snapshot. Look at all the green grass! Much better than it was before.


I'm so excited about spring. The wild roses are just about to bloom. I'm all jazzed about freezer jams this year. In Fairbanks I picked tons of berries, froze them, and then gave them away because I never got around to making anything out of them. This year, I'm putting them straight into freezer jams. We'll see how that goes.

2 comments:

GC said...

ey its ryan me brianna and dad are seeing starwars at 4 on sunday yeah!!!!

Jesse said...

I was going to see it at midnight with some of the guys from work, but we couldn't get tickets because it was sold out. The earliest that they could get group tickets was Friday night, but that when they were Suns were playing. I want to go, but the girls aren't to excited. I want to see it before people start talking about it - here at at work!