Thursday, October 13, 2005

Quick stats (five-minute update)

One hour 45 minutes -- The amount of time by which Meggie and I overslept this morning.

5 minutes -- Length of Meggie's nap today (in the car on the way to day care). She preferred to play in her crib for her entire nap time. Alan called me at work just to say "woooooooooowee" after she went to sleep. Apparently, no nap means one very ornery kiddo.

5 days -- My shifts this week. (Yeah, yeah, I'm a wuss.)

5 hours -- Time Meggie spends at the "baby school" on days I work. She has a wonderful time there. They have slides, huge bouncing balls, story time and song time... Still, I think three days is better for everyone.

5 seconds -- The number of seconds Alan stayed awake after I got home just now. He's so tired. I said hello, he woke and said hello and fell immediately back asleep on the couch.

5-0 -- Alabama's current record. (Thought Alan might like that to be known. ;o) )

5 weeks -- Countdown to our next family trip to the Lower 48. :o)

Miss you all,

No comments: