... (insert scatological noun of your choice).
Ah-choo! I have something. I thought it was the flu, because I just feel TERRIBLE. But I haven't been sick for nine months--not since I was pregnant with Laurel. So, of course, I'm a big wuss. I'm not used to being sick, so who knows what it is. Have been wanting to post, but right now survival is key. Meggie still has to go to preschool (thank goodness). Laurel still has to get to her appointments, because Meggie is being slow about getting her driver's license.
I told Meggie yesterday, "Mommy is a little sick, so you have to help me, OK?" She said, "OK, I will. But I'm sick, too, so Daddy has to help us." Poor Alan. It has indeed turned out that way. I passed out around 8 last night (wuss, wuss, wuss). A lesson learned from me to you: If you fall asleep while listening to an audio book on your iPod, pulling out the earbuds in your sleep but leaving the thing running, you will wake up in the middle of the night, freaked out because you hear disembodied voices whispering. Just a thought.
Bought this stuff at the recommendation of the nutritional guru at my local supermarket. I love the fact that we can get specialized nutritional supplements, organic foods and products, and natural remedies in our regular supermarkets. Poor mom had to scour Honolulu to find Emergen-C. Will see if the new supplement speeds the passing of whatever this is.
Quickly: Had a blast skiing with Meggie on Monday. What a little trooper. Laurel is doing well. Alan is picking up slack for lazy, sniffly, whiny me. I have the opportunity to work at the newspaper again, in the process of doing paperwork. I'm going to do one evening a week for now. I feel very fortunate to have this chance. It's a great place to work and very flexible. Meggie will substitute one afternoon of daycare for one morning in preschool. She always liked the daycare center. And I'm very comfortable with the baby room for Laurel. It will be five hours for each of them.
I would post pictures, but the camera just broke. Just now. I tried to plug the USB cable into it, and the jack broke off and slipped into the innards of the camera. I'm gonna go ahead and say that the malfunction is beyond our tinkering abilities. I can either buy a new camera or buy a $20-30 media-card reader to extend the life of this camera. But that's on the docket for tomorrow. We're cheap, so guess which option will win out.
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Poor, poor Heather. I hope you feel better soon. Hang in there! You're doing great! I know it.
love Aunt Linda
hope you feel better munner2five
Post a Comment