Should I risk saying (knock on wood) that I think that the winter is finally over? The last time I said that, it snowed the morning after Alan took the snow tires off the Wrangler. Bad idea. Now he wants me to take them off the Cherokee, but I know better!
It's nice when the snow melts, but the icky part is that you get stuck with what's underneath. Trash. Dirt. And our unfinished yard. We need to do some work on our septic tank (the pipes you see sticking up there), and then we need to get down to it and put in some top soil and grass. The kiddo is going stir-crazy. She needs to get out there and play. She's got too much energy and runs to well to be content in the house now.

This is our ugly, unfinished side yard.
No comments:
Post a Comment