"...for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return."
--Genesis 3:19
"Daddy, I need a new diaper, please."
--Meggie (audibly) to Alan in the middle of the 7 p.m. Mass.
--Genesis 3:19
"Daddy, I need a new diaper, please."
--Meggie (audibly) to Alan in the middle of the 7 p.m. Mass.
He says people in several rows were grinning and chuckling at him as he forced his way through the throngs with the diaper bag.
"Hey, you've got a little dirt or something on your head there."
--Various folks to me
--Various folks to me
I really love people's openness and genuine curiosity. I'm fortunate to have wonderful co-workers who I have no doubt will always tell me if I'm walking around with food on my face or a button undone.
And so began our Lent. Hope you will have a blessed Lenten season.
And so began our Lent. Hope you will have a blessed Lenten season.
No comments:
Post a Comment