Thursday, March 23, 2006

Third day of springtime

On the third day of springtime, nature gave to me a bad stomach virus, 10 shrieking kids and a foot of brand-new snow.

I was soooo sick yesterday. My work let me come home early, and Alan took care of Meggie so I could go straight to bed. He had a hard time keeping her out of our room. Every now and then, I'd hear her turning the knob, then I'd hear him say, "No, no, Meggie, Mommy's sick." Then, I'd hear her run off yelling, "I'm sick too! I'm sick too!" I told him to just let her say she's sick because then he could say sick people have to go straight to bed. But she got wise and said, "Daddy, I not sick amore."

I feel 100 percent better today and will be able to go to work, so we shall see what Day 4 brings to the Casa del Norte.

Hope you have a wonderful fourth day of springtime.

No comments: